mouse click not working after downloading pfpx

Benjamin B

Hi. I yesterday bought PFPX and downloaded it. Now when i get in the cockpit everything works as normal until about 10 minutes later. Then suddenly what ever i press with mouse click (L or R click) dosnt work!! What is this? Al my saitek equipment works as it should but not the mouse. Forexample if i hover over light switch and press it, nothing happens...This is the PMDG 737 ngx  PLEAS help me...

• Deputy Sheriffs

This for sure has nothing to do with PFPX as it does not connect to your sim! 

What else have you installed or updated lately? 

I have not really updated or installed anything else... I just boight and downloaded PFPX and then when i ran fsx se i got lots of ezdok errors... And then after running several times it worked fine.(exept for the pmdg 737 ngx) al other fsx default flights work as they should... Its only the pmdg

• Deputy Sheriffs

Have you only downloaded it or also installed it? But then still, PFPX does not connect to your sim. Therefore it can't be responsible for the problems you face. 

I have no idea what could be the reason for them. Have there been any Windows updates on your system? 

• Deputy Sheriffs

I told you in post #4 that I don't know what causes this problem. 

Maybe you give the full specs of your system (hardware and software, incl. All flightsim stuff). 

Hi

If you are suffering with no click spots with the PMDG 737NGX you might want to take a look at the pinned post on the PMDG forum, here is a link to the page in question…

http://www.avsim.com/topic/475850-03oct15-read-this-if-you-have-trouble-in-prepar3d-v3-updated/

it could be that your simconnect installations have an issue.

I hope it helps.

Jim Hodkinson

Archived