estimated off block date and time not in the acceptable range after filing time EOBD

Hello All,

I am getting this warning lately after validating my flight plans.

estimated off block date and time not in the acceptable range after filing time EOB

Can someone tell me what times I have entered wrong that are causing this warning.?  Thanks.

Hi Stephen,

I tried to Validate just now.. Which for me is 14:50    Z19:50  ...  so I need to change my STD to a time after 19:50 or greater and should work?

Ed

Edit:Changing the time to after current Zulu time solved the issue but brought up another. lol This route validated before but now apparently it's a forbidden route.  Q295.

I wonder would you happen to have a viable working route from EGLL to EHAM? I keep looking at flight aware and in the European area routes aren't shown. Canadian flight tracking shows routes? 

All the best,

Ed

Aviation works in Zulu or GMT and it is that time that validation is based.

The time entered in the PFPX STD and/or ETD windows is ZULU, the airport local time is indicated above the boxes.

You are probably four three hours behind Zulu so add at least that to your current time and you should be good.

Archived