Installing on MacOS

jd_jay

The manual offers no information with regards to what people are supposed to do when installing on Mac.  Im a bit of a novice with my macbook still, could someone please tell me what I'm supposed to do wit hall these files, this is what you see when you open the zip file, what is the difference  between the 2 folders?  many thanks

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Mas is mac appstore
darwin is for older macs

Just double click on one of the aopplication files, or move one of the to the application folder. There is no need for a installer. Currently there is only one problem: the serial cant be inserted by copy&paste, you have to enter it manually. But this will be corrected.

Thats great, thank you for the reply.  Yes i found the copy and paste issue straight away but used one of the great features of mac and put my email and  the app into the same window and quickly typed it in.

On 23 June 2016 at 7:10 AM, Fabian Boulegue said:

The copy and past will be fixed shortly, the MAS Version will be in the MacAppStore soon.

Cool. Are there any plans to distribute NavDataPro.app (i.e. for navigation data) via the Mac App Store too? It's a convenient place to keep track of updates :)

Archived