How soon to AES 1.5 release?

Cris B.

How do u guys take screenshots? Do you need 3rd party software or can it be done by FS9 itself?

Third party is what I would recommend, something like FsScreen. You can of course use Paint but that is just a pain always having to switch between that and FS.

Gentlemen as I am enroute and do not have FS2004 installed on my laptop I can't make screenshots of the new 1.50 version, would somebody be so kind to make some shots of the aircraft with the new service vehicles? I promise a few free credit packs to people who can help me out here.

I presumed a few meant more than one :( Oh well, still a fantastic addon and it was fun making them. Keep up the good work guys.

Best regards,

Jon

I presumed a few meant more than one :( Oh well, still a fantastic addon and it was fun making them. Keep up the good work guys.

Best regards,

Jon

Yeah, and the word people....oh well. I guess I will have to stick with only Boston with AES support.

But there are as many as 10 airports with freeware AES support!

Best regards,

Rafal

I generally don't fly out of the U.S. so that means I only have support on Boston....am I correct?

Flytampa's KSFO, KMDW, KSEA are also on the AES list, but u have to buy credits to activate those.

I know, that is why I was hoping I would recieve a free credit pack or something.