Unable to export flightplan

Over the past couple of weeks PFPX has developed an issue exporting P3D V3 flightplans. The issue is simply it will not do it. I have spent hours googling and browsing forums on related issues and tried all the fixes I could find but I still get the issue. So far I have changed the folder location to numerous possibilities, I have created all new folders, I have reinstalled the product and checked and reitterated write permissions and run as an admin but it still won't export P3D V3 flightplans. As you will see in the attached screenshot tho, it will do it with V2. This problem has only started in the past couple of weeks and worked perfectly fine up untill then (No changes to my system or the sim were made during that period). Can anyone suggest anything else to try?

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

This is a known problem in the current version (1.26) which will be fixed with the next update. 

In the meantime please use the P3Dv2 export and configure it to your P3Dv3 folder. 

Hi

When is the next release due out?

I do not own V2.5 just V3.2 so what am I and other customers who do not own a previous version of P3D supposed to do in the meantime?

Is there another workaround?

Cheers

Paul

• 2 weeks later...

me neither, I'm afraid. If I try to to export via V2 to V3, PFPX  tries to create a V3 sub-folder in my V2 sub-directory, and then reports that it can't. Is this because I don't have V2 on my system?

Win 10 64-bit

Jeff

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 5/14/2016 at 2:46 PM, Paul7538 said:

I do not own V2.5 just V3.2 so what am I and other customers who do not own a previous version of P3D supposed to do in the meantime?

Why wouldn't you be able to use the "Prepar3D v2" export, and configure it to your P3Dv3 folder?

Step 1) Select "Pepar3D v2"

Step 2) Click on "Browse" and select your "Prepar3D v2 Files" folder below your "Documents" folder

Archived