Repaint not working

Maybe the livery is just not working...

Look to Holgi's Thread, maybe there is a livery for Avianca. If not i can't help you.

Best regards

Sequoia

If you're using the Airbus Series from Aerosoft, then there might be compatibility problems because this is a livery for Aerosoft's Arbus X Extended and not for the Airbus Series. 

As SequoiaDE said already, look at Holgi's Simtexture Page. I'm sure, you'll find a better repaint. And you can use the Livery Manager that comes with the Airbus Series/Airbus X Extended.

simtexture: http://simtexture.de/side/download.php?load=AirbusSeries&rows=2&width=300&format=right

• 1 month later...

Yeah i have visited all the liveries Holgi has painted but i haven't found any Avianca plane with the new livery for the airbus x (320/321). 

(sorry if i misspelled something i speak Spanish)

On 8/5/2016 at 6:40 AM, SequoiaDE said:

Maybe the livery is just not working...

Look to Holgi's Thread, maybe there is a livery for Avianca. If not i can't help you.

Best regards

Sequoia

On 8/5/2016 at 6:57 AM, toasty98 said:

If you're using the Airbus Series from Aerosoft, then there might be compatibility problems because this is a livery for Aerosoft's Arbus X Extended and not for the Airbus Series. 

As SequoiaDE said already, look at Holgi's Simtexture Page. I'm sure, you'll find a better repaint. And you can use the Livery Manager that comes with the Airbus Series/Airbus X Extended.

simtexture: http://simtexture.de/side/download.php?load=AirbusSeries&rows=2&width=300&format=right

On 19.6.2016 at 20:53, adrian delCid sagte:

Yeah i have visited all the liveries Holgi has painted but i haven't found any Avianca plane with the new livery for the airbus x (320/321). 

(sorry if i misspelled something i speak Spanish)

How about this one?

Archived