I always manage to validate my routes but this one below is a new error i have never seen it before and would like some experience with getting it sorted please?

LSZH to LGAV

I get an error saying; cannot climb or descend on pelad z50 resia because of unavailable levels f310 on z50,

cannot climb or descend on soper z50 pelad because of unavailable levels f280 f310 on z50

VEBI3W VEBIT T53 GERSA DCT KELIP Z50 RESIA UP131 ADOSA UM736 ANC UL612 ARA UB34 NEMES NEME1C

If you take a look at the en-route AIP for Z50 you'll see CDR1 and CDR2 availability notes.

If you plan when Z50 is available the route will validate eg 1500 today.

Will i find that in the RAD DOC or this

https://www.ead.eurocontrol.int/publicuser/protect/pu/applicationenter.do;jsessionid=LLA5detsRTHc-lLmHG-hALspM6b_xyCmkUlS3CYpZjWxmtWe67OF!-216259342

4 hours ago, srcooke said:

If you take a look at the en-route AIP for Z50 you'll see CDR1 and CDR2 availability notes.

If you plan when Z50 is available the route will validate eg 1500 today.

What would be my alternative route before 1500z ?

1500Z was an example only and depends on the availability of Z50 as published and notified via the European AUP/UUP Portlet

Please login to display this image.

As an alternative however: DEGES Z2 LIZUM UL607 VEKEN DCT NEMEK UM867 GILUK UN132 MAVAR UN130 TALAS UM749 SKP UB1 ABLON

7 hours ago, Driver170 said:

Ok i found the EUUP but for Z50 it only says TIL 11:30 ?

The AUP/UUP indicates when, in this case Z50, is available in relation to the CDR2.

Currently there are 5 time slots today.

7 hours ago, Driver170 said:

And where did you get the RNAV ROUTES?

i've looked in the EAD PAMS light AIP ENR for Switzerland but nothing?

2 hours ago, srcooke said:

The AUP/UUP indicates when, in this case Z50, is available in relation to the CDR2.

Currently there are 5 time slots today.

But where do i attain that CDR usage table?

Thanks

3 minutes ago, Driver170 said:

Nice i will favourite that! Will that DOC go out of date? If so where can i get the updated one...

cheers

AIRAC related and can be found at Jeppesen  - ATS Route Restrictions

Thanks, probably easier to reference the jep ATS route restrictions rather than the portal?

So if i'm planning a flight and always want CFMU validation do i only reference the RAD DOC and that Jep ATS route restrictions for passes? Is that what you do?

I believe your original planning error returned: "PROF201: CANNOT CLIMB OR DESCEND ON <Point> <Route> <Point> IN FL RANGE <FL_Range> BECAUSE OF UNAVAILABLE LEVELS ON" ( Reference the IFPS user manual ) it did not indicate the CDR as the plan had you climbing through these points.

A look at Z50 in the Enroute AIP indicated the CDR1 & 2 and referenced the time entries which could be overcome by altering the departure time to suit those published at the Network Operation Portal.

The Jep ATS route restrictions is telling you what CDR's apply. In accessing the portal you could see that the CDR2 was actually lifted at certain times of the day allowing planning via Z50 at those specific times.

Just to clarify the Conditional route:

CDR 1 - Permanently plannable CDR during the times published in AIPs
        Available most of the times, not available on specific conditions (e.g. activation of a military training zone)
        CDR 2 - Non-permanently plannable CDR
        Available on specific conditions such as facilitating traffic flow and increasing ATC capacity
        CDR 3 - Not plannable CDR
        Available on short notice, useable only on ATC instructions

Archived