P3D v3 export in document folder problem

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi there,

that image shows your folder configuration, but no error message. But I guess you are writing here because of the missing sub folder in the P3Dv3 export path, right?

That's easy to fix: select that line, click the "Browse" button in the top row of the window and then select the proper folder. 

Ho yes sorry false picture!

So simply :-)

But don't work, i have now :" <Documents> Prepar3D v3 files" without "/" between "<documents>" and "Prepar3D files" and on top i Set for document folder "\\P3D\Users\Orphee\My documents\" (with "/" and end)

• Deputy Sheriffs

As I am not using any UNC pathes, what if you map that network path as a local drive and use that in the configuration of the "documents" folder.

Have you made sure, that you have enough access privileges from your PFPX machine to the "Prepar3D v3 files" folder on your P3D machine?

I test to a local folder and the problem is the same, same warning message

I can access to the network folder with explorer, without any problem

• Deputy Sheriffs
22 minutes ago, Orphee said:

I can access to the network folder with explorer, without any problem

Have you tried to copy a file into it?

• Deputy Sheriffs

I can reproduce the warning, but only if the configured folder does not exist. So there must be something wrong with your v3 folder. 

What if you configure the "Prepar3D v2" export item in the list to the v3 folder? Gives that a warning, too?

• Deputy Sheriffs

I have no explanation for this behaviour.

Are you using P3D v2 and P3D v3 simultaneously?

If not you can just keep the export configuration like this, otherwise only the developer would be able to help.

• Deputy Sheriffs

You're welcome ;) 

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived