Blackout

RAYOBI

Recently purchased download of F3 and F6 lightning. When doing a vertical climb at around 32,000 feet, a notice on top right hand screen says sound switched off. Then here's the weird part. The screen blacks out as if simulating a g-force blackout. If I click the mouse on the right hand side of screen and use a swipe motion it moves the blackout screen and normal screen appears. If I do a normal climb gradually reaching 32,000 feet the same applies. The effects in setup have been switched off.

4 hours ago, RAYOBI said:

Recently purchased download of F3 and F6 lightning. When doing a vertical climb at around 32,000 feet, a notice on top right hand screen says sound switched off. Then here's the weird part. The screen blacks out as if simulating a g-force blackout. If I click the mouse on the right hand side of screen and use a swipe motion it moves the blackout screen and normal screen appears. If I do a normal climb gradually reaching 32,000 feet the same applies. The effects in setup have been switched off.

Hi,

Have you checked your oxygen gauge ?

Regards,

Richard Portier

5 hours ago, RAYOBI said:

Hi 

Yes Richard is right , it appears as if you haven't switched the oxygen on or the tank is empty so you are blacking out with hypoxia.

Moving the screen so you can access the switches is the quick way to sort it out, otherwise descend below 32,000 untill you can breathe again and the blackout will lift.

As for the sound  I think Q switches sound on/off.

DR

On ‎03‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 0:40 PM, RAYOBI said:

Thank you Richard and Wingman5. I was too eager to fly this aircraft. Perhaps I should have read the checklists first. Anyway you were correct so thanks again.

Archived