No follow-me

fleng200

I have installed AES 1.3 and activated KBOS, KMDW and KSFO.

On all fields, push-back works fine. However, there is no follow-me car when I turn off the runway after landing. Ctrl-Shift-W gives no pop-up window after gound control assignes me a Gate position.

I tried different aircraft.

I changed the Mar-Vista default key, and Ctrl-Shift-W is not assigned in FS9 key-commands.

What do I do wrong?

• Developer
I have installed AES 1.3 and activated KBOS, KMDW and KSFO.

On all fields, push-back works fine. However, there is no follow-me car when I turn off the runway after landing. Ctrl-Shift-W gives no pop-up window after gound control assignes me a Gate position.

I tried different aircraft.

I changed the Mar-Vista default key, and Ctrl-Shift-W is not assigned in FS9 key-commands.

What do I do wrong?

When you have changed the key assignment in the Vistamare Menu to something different then Ctrl-Shift-W, you must press this new key-combination when you leave the runway and to open the menu at the possition.

brgds

Oliver Pabst

Thanks Oliver,

That did the job.

But then I don't understand why I had to change the Vistamare key assignment in the first place. I found that solution in one of the forum topics earlier, and decided to change it. Is it realy neccessary, or am I mixing up some things and does the Ctrl-Shift-W default-key normally work fine?

• Developer
Thanks Oliver,

That did the job.

But then I don't understand why I had to change the Vistamare key assignment in the first place. I found that solution in one of the forum topics earlier, and decided to change it. Is it realy neccessary, or am I mixing up some things and does the Ctrl-Shift-W default-key normally work fine?

The Default key works fine, solong no other setup use it. Sometimes other Programs has change the default keys (some Lago products i think), so maybe you missunderstand it.

brgds

Oliver Pabst