No displays? (FSX:SE)

Sonoace

I see that this is a problem among the F-16 Fighting Falcon...

I have FSX: SE and I installed my old copy of the Aerosoft F-16.  Whenever I press Shift+2 to bring up the plane state menu, it says "no key bound to this"?  Is there another default key?  Also, no matter what the MFD's and HUD display remain off.  I've done the brightness, and I've see a million tutorials how to do this.  Still, nothing... Anyone else having the same issue and knows a workaround? 

23 hours ago, Sonoace said:

I see that this is a problem among the F-16 Fighting Falcon...

I have FSX: SE and I installed my old copy of the Aerosoft F-16.  Whenever I press Shift+2 to bring up the plane state menu, it says "no key bound to this"?  Is there another default key?  Also, no matter what the MFD's and HUD display remain off.  I've done the brightness, and I've see a million tutorials how to do this.  Still, nothing... Anyone else having the same issue and knows a workaround? 

Un Installed it and re-installed, and it is now working fine.  however, I can only see 3 liveries, one RNALF display team, one of the thunderbirds, and the BAF display team.  I looked in simobjects, and there are more liveries.  Any idea how to fix it? 

So now I found a trick how to make all the airplane skins appear, but I have the same problem with none of the screens showing up! And no one knows anything about this....

Archived