Blue boxes around all the switches in Aerosoft Airbus

z06z33

Anyone have a clue whats going on here?

I've tried reinstalling the plane but no luck,no other planes are affected. Also I'm running DX10 but never had this issue with it before. Some of the switches show through the boxes,its almost like its showing where the clickspots are.

2016_2_8_1_7_58_101.jpg

2016_2_8_1_7_50_61.jpg

2016_2_8_1_4_48_518.jpg

• Deputy Sheriffs

Two things:

- have time tried disabling the DX10 preview in your FSX? 

- are you using the most up to date driver version of you graphics board? 

24 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

Two things:

- have time tried disabling the DX10 preview in your FSX? 

- are you using the most up to date driver version of you graphics board? 

DX10 has never given issue before I use the DX10 fixer and yes my drivers are up to date.

Figured it out, I had an issue with my auto gen and had tried to verify FSX via steam well apparently it deleted a bunch of files namely the DX10 fixer's library and then I uninstalled and then reinstalled the DX10 fixer's library the blue squares went away.

Lession for future never use verify program via steam it messes everything up including REX,DX10 fixer Orbx Global ect

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived