Preview: Mega Airport Budapest release (not quite yet..)

• Aerosoft

We are working on the installer today but due to the rather large size of the file (the download will be around 500 Mb) and the fact we got to haul it from FTP to FTP we are not able to get it to the sales server today. We are moving it to Friday. So go out with the wife have some diner or something today.

But to keep you informed 8 screen shots today, and 8 more tomorrow.

(PS, three people asked me by now, but these are unedited shots from FSX, only cropped and given the shadow)...

16.jpg

15.jpg

14.jpg

13.jpg

12.jpg

11.jpg

10.jpg

9.jpg

That is really impressive looking scenery Mathijs! :wink:

One question, if I buy the FS9 version now, do I get the FSX version for free?

(I have to install FSX again, but I do have FS9 working, so the FSX version of Budapest can sit on a CD-R until I'm ready to install it.)

Pups

(I have to install FSX again, but I do have FS9 working, so the FSX version of Budapest can sit on a CD-R until I'm ready to install it.)

Pups

iirc this is an FSX only product! :D

• Aerosoft

Pups

Yep, one price, both versions

Hi guys,

thanks for the great news!

I had awesome fun with Budapest 2007 in FS 9.1 and I can't wait to get my hands on the FSX version. I'm going to tell my wife that our visit at her parents' place this weekend is going to be a "missed approach" :)

Just one question: the default FSX scenery misses river Danube from Gyor right down to Tököl. Will Aerosoft Mega Airport Budapest 2007 correct this or ...?

Greetings form Hungary, Peter

Just one question: the default FSX scenery misses river Danube from Gyor right down to Tököl. Will Aerosoft Mega Airport Budapest 2007 correct this or ...?

Peter,

Sorry, the answer is negative.

As you rightly figure it is an airport scenery, which also contains the entire city on bitmap - as a bonus. But correcting the mistakes by the default scenery, regarding the missing rivers was out of the scope of this project.

BTW, the southern part of Danube is also missing, so Tokol is not the end of the mysery...

regards

Andras

Dear Andras,

thanks for your kind answer.

First of all congratulations to your work! I have followed the development of the Budapest scenery since the FS2002 version and I always had awesome fun with it! Currently I'm using Budapest 2004 for the city and Budapest 2007 for Ferihegy - a winning combination. It's simply great!

So I can't wait to see Ferihegy in FSX!

About the Danube: I actually bought Raimondo Taburet's Vector Europe scenery that has promised detailed roads and rivers for the whole continent - unfortunately that addon also misses the Danube. I sent them an e-mail a couple of months ago and they promised an accurate update for Hungary that is still pending.

(Sorry Aerosoft for discussing another team's product in your forum.)

And now a little bit of Hungarian:

Kedves Andras,

hadd gratulaljak magyarul is a tobb evre visszameno munkadhoz! Nagy buszkeseggel tolt el, hogy kis hazankbol es hazankrol ilyen kiveteles minosegu kiegeszito talahato a repuloszimulatoros kozosseg nagy oromere. Csak igy tovabb!

Best regards, Peter