Status of Mega Airport Heathrow & Frankfurt

AA777-200ER

Have not heard lately on the status of Mega Airport Heathrow (FS9/FSX) or Frankfurt (FSX). Have you come up with a upgrade policy if I decide to purchase the current version of Frankfurt now? :?

Thanks...Darryl

Could we get a better answer...seems like I'm being ignored!

I would like to spend some money on scenery's but never get answer on compatibility with both Sim's or any answers to upgrade policies...any FS9 scenery's bought at this time should get a free upgrade to FSX or ?

IE...Mega Frankfurt FS9 CD is $24.99(sale price) plus 6.95 shipping = $31.94 (a bit much for one airport, especially one that was released a year ago)

Very frustrated...Darryl

• Developer
Could we get a better answer...seems like I'm being ignored!

I would like to spend some money on scenery's but never get answer on compatibility with both Sim's or any answers to upgrade policies...any FS9 scenery's bought at this time should get a free upgrade to FSX or ?

IE...Mega Frankfurt FS9 CD is $24.99(sale price) plus 6.95 shipping = $31.94 (a bit much for one airport, especially one that was released a year ago)

Very frustrated...Darryl

Hi,

because nobody knows yet, how many invest of time has to be done to make this airport FSX compatible, any announcement about a price will be not realistic and so, there is no other answer available yet.

As you see at other Aerosoft product just updated, I think you can see that Aerosoft is allways trying to give a good price for old users.

But, what I don't understand: What has the time of release to do with the price. They don't sell meat which changed over time to go bad!

So, as long as the airport is still state of the art (and MAF is), there is no need to reduce the price, or? If it is to much for you, that's your desition.

brgds

Oliver Pabst