AES + Budapest2007

heliosair

Hi

Just tried it out and it is superb! only a few observation. The stop lines at Gate 31 are not correct. I think at Terminal 2A the safegate system are the wrong ones. and also at Gate31 when the A/C is pushed back when its alligned to the taxi line they are pulling it forward a few 10 meter nearly as up as Gate32.

• Developer
Hi

Just tried it out and it is superb! only a few observation. The stop lines at Gate 31 are not correct. I think at Terminal 2A the safegate system are the wrong ones. and also at Gate31 when the A/C is pushed back when its alligned to the taxi line they are pulling it forward a few 10 meter nearly as up as Gate32.

Hi,

when you mean with stopline the marks on ground, they are still scenery based and will not be changed with AES.

Please give me a tip, which Safegate Type you need at Terminal 2A?

I will check the pushback at Gate 31.

brgds

Oliver Pabst

If u have the Budapest 2007 u can see the texture for it (as s2.bmp). Its an older Safegate system with the aircraft painted in the middle. in the side small green dots show how far you are. I couldnt find a picture of it but still trying.

• Developer
If u have the Budapest 2007 u can see the texture for it (as s2.bmp). Its an older Safegate system with the aircraft painted in the middle. in the side small green dots show how far you are. I couldnt find a picture of it but still trying.

Sorry,

but based on my docu of Safegate (dated 2006), they have replaced the 6 old inductive Systems with the new once at 2005.

Thats maybe why Andras has done also all the same in his scenery.

In my version of LHBP is no s2.bmp included, maybe you have a older version?

brgds

Oliver Pabst

• Developer
I found the type i was looking for. u can find in the LHBP_Budapest_Ferihegy.pdf the 2 type of Safegate system.

http://vacchun.hu/commonimg/LHBP-All.zip

Yes,

but that is a outdated document. When you see in the Manuel of Budapest 2007 (which you should have, when you have the scenery), you can take a look to page 30/31, there you find the new version for all gates. The is only a minor differense in the system variation.

brgds

Oliver Pabst