Forum Maintenance Period (08/05/24) ×

simconnect issue

Hany Elkeraby

Hello,

After following the install guide for the aerosoft A320 v1.31 and successfully installing it then trying to open p3d v3 i would get the following error and my sim would crash and never start
the only way to get rid of it was to uninstall p3d v3 and start all over again

after that i tried installing 1.31 again and the same issue happened so i uninstalled p3d v3 once more and this time i installed airbus v1.30. and things worked again, but then i tried to install fs2crew raas for airbus and a320 immersion (only to find out that the v3 installers werent out yet) the same issue returned

i have contacted p3d in the forums and seem clueless as to what could possibly be the reason and asked me to contact the 3rd party company

and since the trouble all started with the v1.31 this is why i am here

attached is a copy of the error message i get. I tried to reinstall simconnect after getting that error but nothing at all

I googled the problem, everyone said turn UAC off and antivirus off and run as admin. i do all that but still the problem continues to arise and its getting annoying because i had to uninstall p3d 3 times over the past 2 days

thank you

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

That's strange, as the bglmanx.dll is a file only related to FDST addons. What addons do you have installed, anything not being compatibel with P3Dv3?

Just found this:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=12617.0

So got nothing to do with the Airbus. Sometime 1 minute search with google is very helpfull.

Archived