AES Version 1.20 - Version Incompatibility found Error

OPabst

• Verified Developer

This small Fix will eliminate the Errormessage "AES Version Incompatibility found - Reinstall AES Version 1.20",

when you leave the AES airport and go back direct to the same Airport sort after.

Attached (you must login here to see the attachment) you find a ZIP with

a BGL. Please replace this File (AES_LC00V1.BGL) in the directory <FS9Main>AerosoftAESSCENERY

You must have AES Version 1.20 installed before apply this fix.

Happy flights

Oliver Pabst

I downloaded AES V1.2 over my existing version and got this message:

"Please contact Aerosoft support and report Error-Number: 4518. Don't Start FS Before"

What's going on? I can't get AES to work, and does that mean that I have now lost all my credits?

Please reply

• Verified Developer
I downloaded AES V1.2 over my existing version and got this message:

"Please contact Aerosoft support and report Error-Number: 4518. Don't Start FS Before"

What's going on? I can't get AES to work, and does that mean that I have now lost all my credits?

Please reply

Then send the File AES_0001.DAT and AES_0002.DAT (you find them in <FSMain>AerosoftAES)

and your shopaccount name to support@aerosoft.com

Then delete the aerosoftAES directory. You can install AES 1.20 after that and add your credits new. When we don't get this files, we think you will not have used legal credits, so please send it.

brgds

Oliver Pabst