X-Plane 11/12 | DeltaWing (ex. AD) Simulations CRJ 700/900 | Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

I have created a Bravo profile for the DeltaWing Simulations CRJ 700 & CRJ 900. The configuration is for all the lights (Gear, Annunciator except "Vacuum", Autopilot) and for both knobs (Selector and Increase/Decrease). All the bindings are listed below:

• Autopilot/Glareshield lights:
    • HDG
    • NAV
    • APR
    • ALT
    • VS
    • IAS (SPEED in CRJ)
    • AUTO PILOT
  • Annunciator lights:
    • MASTER WARNING
    • MASTER CAUTION
    • ENGINE FIRE (when LH/RH ENGINE FIRE buttons are lit)
    • LOW OIL PRESSURE
    • LOW HYD PRESSURE
    • LOW FUEL PRESSURE
    • AUX FUEL PUMP (when fuel boost pumps are turned on)
    • ANTI ICE (both for wing and cowlings)
    • PARKING BRAKE
    • STARTER ENGAGED
    • LOW VOLTS
    • APU
    • DOOR (only for the L1 door currently, as I didn't find the datarefs for the other doors but it's a WIP)
  • Left Select Knob:
    • ALT
    • VS (for the VS wheel in CRJ)
    • HDG
    • CRS (only for the left CRS knob)
    • IAS
  • Right Select Knob:
    • INCREASE the selected knob
    • DECREASE the selected knob

Everything else in the Bravo (Axis, toggle buttons, flaps, gear lever etc) can be easily set within X-Plane 11 itself and is blank in the configuration for you to customize to your liking.

The profile was made using Honeycomb Configurator v2.1 and might have issues working in older versions. Make sure to have the latest version of the tool before you use it.

For which Simulator

X-Plane
  • Thanks 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I have tried importing your profile but the configurator reports that that the selected file is invalid.  I have successfully imported profiles for the Phenom and Kodiak. Thought that I would just let you know.  Thanks for your efforts in sharing anyway.

Problem solved. Version 2.0 of the configurator did not recognise the file. Once I had managed to remove version 2.0,  by using Revo Uninstaller free, and install Version 2.2 of the configurator, the profile was recognised.

Thank you very much for taking the time and effort to create this profile. 

On 11/11/2022 at 12:04 PM, Jeywhy said:

Problem solved. Version 2.0 of the configurator did not recognise the file. Once I had managed to remove version 2.0,  by using Revo Uninstaller free, and install Version 2.2 of the configurator, the profile was recognised.

Glad to hear you fixed the issue and yeah I didn't mention that but I made the profile with the latest Configurator version so not sure if it will work with older versions (it looks that it doesn't).

• Like 1