ToLiss A319/A321 Profile

Create an account or sign in to download this
2538 Downloads
5 From 2 reviews
48.39 kB File Size
  • Like 2

5 Screenshots

About This File

Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant Template for the ToLiss A319 and A321.

Import it via the Honeycomb Configurator (you need the latest version 2.0.0.1) or use the local load function.

This will still need some configuring in the X-Plane joystick menu.

Please see my screenshots for the X-Plane joystick configuator. Some of them you can change to whatever you like, such as the switches, but anything relating to the throttles and autopilot, I suggest leaving as is, unless you know what you're doing.

1. Landing Gear LED's working
  2. SOME of the ANC message lights working.
  3. Reversers have been set up so that they actually work in the reverse detent. (use 'throttle up a bit for engine #n' in X-Plane configuation).
  4. Reverser handles go on in the on position, and off in the off position. No more toggling!
  5. Rotary knobs set up (all except 'CRS')
  6. AutoPilot LED working with AP1 &/or AP2

I have not been able to get the Master Caution/Warning ANC messages to illuminate, and I think it's because ToLiss uses a dataref for each individual failure, and so they would all have to be mapped individually. I could be wrong, but if you know how to get them to work, please let me know and I'll update the profile.
I had a similar problem with the Door ANC light, it would always be lit, even when all doors were closed and secured, so will have to do a bit more digging on that. (ALL FIXED IN V1.5. See changelog below)

If you find any problems with this, please let me know and I'll fix where neccessary.

This is not perfect, but will hopefully be good enough for you to jump in and fly at least!
Any suggestions are welcome, and I'll try and get the changes made!

(N.B. I have my flaps axis set to control flaps 1, 2 and 3, and then the detend (position 17) as flaps 4. I found this gave me a better range for the flaps position, but again, that's just personal preference.

For more help using this in X-Plane, please check out this video:

For which Simulator

X-Plane

What's New in Version 1.51   See changelog

Released

1. Landing Gear LED's modified to match panel annunciators.
  2. Master Caution & Master Warning annunciators added.
  3. Engine Fire annunciator for both Eng1 and Eng2 individually.
  4. APU Fire added to Engine Fire annunciator.
  5. Starter Engaged annunciator when in IGN/START.
  6. Low Volts annunciator triggered when les than 25Volts.
  7. Each aircraft door (PAX & Cargo) individually linked to 'Door' annunciator.

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

Ariel Pinto

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I would love to try this on the A321 and my BTQ but I cannot load it. It’s a configurator issue with Mac OS which both Honeycomb and Aerosoft not willing to address after months of requests…. There might not be too many Mac OS based simmers for them to care….. Pitty….

Link to review
antb1

Nice but I wish you added some ap functionality. I have added some functionality and will post the tweaked file in the comment thread here. I have added hdg, ias, alt, vs, ap1 buttons. The hdg,ias and alt all use conditional logic and thus if you are in managed, pressing will pull the switch and vice-versa. I have also added engine master toggles for the 3rd and 4th toggles from left (same as zibo)

toliss honeycomb a319 tweaked.zip

Link to review

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy & Terms of Use