Prepar3D V4 Honeycomb Software

Create an account or sign in to download this
3944 Downloads
2.4 From 8 reviews
  • Like 1

1 Screenshot

What's New in Version 2.2.0 - Download Fix   See changelog

Released

We have fixed the issue with the latest version sometimes not downloading. This update does not contain any new features or a new version, and does not require downloading if you already have the current version installed. Previous changelog:

v2.2 (only x64 simulator platforms, no FSX/P3Dv3 support)
----
- reworked and streamlined user interface (everything profile related is now found under "Profiles")
- reworked profile loading logic to prevent automatic re-loading of the same profile
- customizing names of press- and release events in Configurator does no longer need confirmatory "return"
- added a profile mapping summary option (.txt) in Configurator
- added customizable delay for normal/fast repeat in milliseconds on a per press-event basis (default 600ms)
- added a Configurator-sim-profile-activation-link, so the additional "Reload Bindings" from the sim menu is not necessary anymore
- P3Dv4/5:
    - fixed bug where ">"-prefixed variables from legacy profiles where not accepted anymore
- X-Plane:
    - fixed bug where floating point values for relative variables (e.g. +=0.1) could not be assigned via the Configurator
    - fixed bug where command-/datarefs could not be added without a value
    - fixed bug where some information could be parsed unintentionally into the X-Plane log file

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

aviationFan5418

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

If you have trouble downloading the file, try using another browser.

I use Chrome normally and it didn't download the file, switching to Microsoft Edge, it worked.

Link to review
MrLindy

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Installed latest 2.0.1 config program. Now, in PMDG 747 QoTS in P3Dv4.4 my #2 throttle doesn't sync with the other three and the reverser switch is always engaged! Also, when I exercise the throttle, it activates my spoilers. Right now, this throttle is unusable in he 747 mode. I'll try in the 737-NGX and see what happens there. I have been trying to get this throttle to work satisfactorily in P3Dv4 for weeks. Even changed it our with another $250 Honeycomb only to get the same exact throttle #2 problems. I can undestand learning curves, but this is getting frustrating real fast.

• Upvote 1
Link to review
utahpilot3233

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Well I updated to 2.1 and now none of my existing profiles work. Exported to a temporary location and then reloaded them after updating the software. All of my press events are gone. I still see them in the JSON files but they don't appear in the configurator for some reason and they're not recognized in P3D at all.

• Upvote 1
Link to review
jbaker1019

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I downloaded and it still shows as version 2.1

Link to review
FestiveDuck

5 of 7 members found this review helpful 5 / 7 members

file wont even download, from here or honeycomb's official site.

Link to review
cptblackadder

3 of 6 members found this review helpful 3 / 6 members

Straight forward to download and install.

An attached help guide and a method of changing the GUI control labels would be good.

Thanks for the time taken.

Link to review
juanjose76

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

this file isn't downloading

Link to review

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy & Terms of Use