Prepar3D V4 Honeycomb Software 2.1.0

(6 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

This is the latest Software for the Honeycomb Yoke and Throttle.

if you need further assistance, please check out the following videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHMP5Kj3ebA&list=PL-CM2J7huv9GsJLInEaXS71CKKU_5g3Sl

What's New in Version 2.1.0   See changelog

Released

Important: Before you uninstall the old version, please be sure to export your profiles to a save place

- fixed bug where sim could potentially crash on exit due to device dis-/reconnect
- fixed mix-up for aileron and rudder trim assignments
- refined in-sim missing profile message logic
- removed "Unit" field in Configurator (now part of "Variable" name, if necessary)
- added multi profile import in Configurator
- added logic to advise for non-existant variables/datarefs/commandrefs
- added "Master" LED functionality, so all LEDs can e.g. stay off when there is no electricity available
- added "Reload All Bindings" menu item
- added ability to add multiple press and release events and name them
- added ability to add relative variables values with optional boundaries (prefixed by +=/-= in value field)
- added three step repeat functionality (Normal - Delayed Normal - Delayed Fast)
- FSX/P3D:
    - *PMDG only: for correct functioning re-download current revised PMDG profiles*
    - fixed bug where local variables without unit could not be read out as ConditionVariable
    - fixed bug with "ENG OIL PRESSURE" in default Bravo throttle profile
    - added logic to advise for non-existant local variables in profiles ("yes" to keep using this variable, "no" to discard this variable, "cancel" to stop checking)
        -> profiles are loaded on a 10 second delay after aircraft change to allow for correct initialization of all local variables    
- X-Plane:
    - fixed bug with wrong indexing for "sim/flightmodel2/gear/deploy_ratio" in default Bravo throttle profile (gear LEDs)
    - fixed bug where custom commandRefs/dataRefs could not be found on inital automatic loading
    - fixed Windows Installer Bugs
    - fixed MacOs Gatekeeper Bug
    -> profiles are loaded on a 3 second delay after aircraft change to allow for correct initialization of all commandRefs/dataRefs
    - added XPLM_USE_NATIVE_WIDGET_WINDOWS for better visual representation of info messages   

For which Simulator

P3D V4

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

utahpilot3233

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Well I updated to 2.1 and now none of my existing profiles work. Exported to a temporary location and then reloaded them after updating the software. All of my press events are gone. I still see them in the JSON files but they don't appear in the configurator for some reason and they're not recognized in P3D at all.

• Upvote 1
Link to review
aviationFan5418

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

If you have trouble downloading the file, try using another browser.

I use Chrome normally and it didn't download the file, switching to Microsoft Edge, it worked.

Link to review
MrLindy

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Installed latest 2.0.1 config program. Now, in PMDG 747 QoTS in P3Dv4.4 my #2 throttle doesn't sync with the other three and the reverser switch is always engaged! Also, when I exercise the throttle, it activates my spoilers. Right now, this throttle is unusable in he 747 mode. I'll try in the 737-NGX and see what happens there. I have been trying to get this throttle to work satisfactorily in P3Dv4 for weeks. Even changed it our with another $250 Honeycomb only to get the same exact throttle #2 problems. I can undestand learning curves, but this is getting frustrating real fast.

• Upvote 1
Link to review
FestiveDuck

5 of 6 members found this review helpful 5 / 6 members

file wont even download, from here or honeycomb's official site.

Link to review
cptblackadder

3 of 6 members found this review helpful 3 / 6 members

Straight forward to download and install.

An attached help guide and a method of changing the GUI control labels would be good.

Thanks for the time taken.

Link to review