We have at this moment problems with e-mails coming to us via Microsoft servers (Outlook, Hotmail, Live, etc). We are in contact with Microsoft to solve this issue.

Air New Zealand Airbus A321 ZK-NNC Repaint | Aerosoft A321 IAE 1.0.0

(0 reviews)
Sign in to follow this  

5 Screenshots

About This File

ZK-NNC, the most recent delivery to Air New Zealand brought to the simulation world!

Check out www.kiwiflightsim.com for more!

The following file includes a Manual Installation and Automatic

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Unfortunately, the mid-section is white, whereas the front and aft sections are dirty or cream. This must be a mistake.

Share this comment

↑↑↑

Could be the Aircraft version your currently running on.

I asked a few recipients that downloaded it, they all said it worked fine so im not sure whats happening. 

Sorry

Share this comment

I downloaded two Air New Zealand repaints and both didn't show up in the Aircraft selection aircraft. But when I edited the lines under aircraft.cfg it then show up.. However there was no thumbnail image for each of them.  Once I loaded it up the textures aren't loading inside the cockpit, it's fully black inside and mid-section is white.   

Share this comment

On 2/7/2019 at 3:22 AM, Christoph4445 said:

Unfortunately, the mid-section is white, whereas the front and aft sections are dirty or cream. This must be a mistake.

I have the same livery problem too.

Share this comment

Is there a fix to the off-white sections in this? I've downloaded and reinstalled the files a few times, and I've never had problems installing liveries before. My conclusion is that something is amiss in the file.

2020-7-18_23-12-11-761.jpg

Share this comment