About This File
De Havilland Canadian Twin Otter - "Regional Pacific"
textures for Aerosoft FSX payware model
Author: Thierry Lustremant (firstname.lastname@example.org) 15/08/2008
1) Extract all the files to a temperary folder
2) Copy there folder "texture.VH-RPU" into FSX directory "SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Twin Otter 300
3) Open file "aircraft.cfg" which is in directory "Aerosoft Twin Otter 300"
4) Paste there following text on place above section [General]
title=de Havilland Canadian Twin Otter Regional Pacific
ui_manufacturer="de Havilland Canada"
ui_variation="Regional Pacific Airlines"
ui_typerole="Twin Engine TurboProp"
description= Regional Pacific Airlines offers extensive airline services in Queensland including Cairns, Townsville, Mt Isa, Bamaga and around the Torres Strait islands.
5) Replace the X in [fltsim.X] with the next available number in the aircraft.cfg file i.e if the last entry is 5 change the X to 6
This is my first repaint, so any comments or suggestions are welcome.