About This File
De Havilland Canadian Twin Otter - "Inland Pacific Air"
textures for Aerosoft FSX payware model
Author: Thierry Lustremant (email@example.com) 27/09/2008
1) Extract all the files to a temporary folder
2) Copy there folder "texture.VH-IPD" into FSX directory "SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Twin Otter 300
3) Open file "aircraft.cfg" which is in directory "Aerosoft Twin Otter 300"
4) Paste there following text on place above section [General]
title=de Havilland Canadian Twin Otter Inland Pacific Air
ui_manufacturer="de Havilland Canada"
ui_variation="Inland Pacific Air"
ui_typerole="Twin Engine TurboProp"
description= Inland Pacific Air now has two Twin Otters, one VH-IPD a 200 Series and VH-TNU a 300 Series. Also has a Cessna 402 c VH-TSI.
5) Replace the X in [fltsim.X] with the next available number in the aircraft.cfg file i.e if the last entry is 8 change the X to 9.
Note : Regular passenger operations run to Palm Island, Queensland. Palm Island is 65 km north-east of Townsville, Queensland on the east coast of Australia.