This is an EZdok profile for the Carenado Hawker 850XP inspired by a set for the Aerosoft Airbus made by famous "Frooglesim". This profile includes the VC and some external views as well.
It works quite nice for flying. There are no shaking effects inlcuded.
You must own EZCA to use this profile. Tested with the latest release 1.18.6. Should work with P3D as well but not tested.
How to use:
1. Start your FSX and load the Hawker 850XP and go to any airport you like
2. Open your EZCA software as you normally do
3. Navigate within EZCA to File.../Load camera set...
4. Choose the downloaded file which is in .ecs format
5. Now EZCA will load the profile and maybe give an warning due the missing "shaking" effects
6. Have fun and enjoy the Hawker