About This File
PFPX routes for the UK and Ireland.
Routes have been derived from the NATS UK & Ireland Standard Route Document. This document can be found online here: http://www.nats-uk.ead-it.com/public/index.php%3Foption=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=186&Itemid=258.html
STAR’s (where applicable) and Flight Level restrictions for the route have been added to the remarks section of each route.
How to install:
- Download the file.
- Open PFPX --> Route Database.
- If you have a previous version installed, type NATS in the remarks field of the filter (all the previous NATS routes should be selected), then click delete.
- Click on "Import" then select the downloaded file. In the Route Import window choose the “Overwrite existing routes” option, ensure the “Include Route Remarks” option is checked and then click “Apply” to import the routes.
Please note that importing the NATS Routes may take a few minutes as there are over 6000 routes! Also, you may need to restart PFPX for the route database to update correctly after the import process has completed.
If you wish to convert the routes yourself, including the ability to create sub-routes, then you can you the PFPX Route Translator Spreadsheet available here: http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/files/file/4109-pfpx-route-translator-spreadsheets/
What's New in Version 2.0
- Version 1.0 - Initial Release (SRD 16 October 2014)
- Version 1.1 - Updated Routes (SRD 13 November 2014)
- Version 1.2 - Updated Routes (SRD 11 December 2014)
- Version 1.3 - Updated Routes (SRD 8 January 2015)
- Version 1.4 - Updated Routes (SRD 5 March 2015)
- Version 1.5 - Updated Routes (SRD 2 April 2015)
- Version 1.6 - Updated Routes (SRD 23 July 2015)
- Version 1.7 - Updated Routes (SRD 15 October 2015)
- Version 1.8 - Updated Routes (SRD 26 May 2016)
- Version 1.9 - Updated Routes (SRD 23 June 2016)
- Version 2.0 - Updated Routes (SRD 18 August 2016)