PMDG 777 autothrottle issue

rb120134

Hi,

I just got my hands on the PMDG 777.

It is a wonderful bird only I have a slight issue with the autothrottle.

During the climb I switch on the autothrottle and set the speed but for some reason the autothrottle lets the speed drop

all the way to stall point. I get an orange warning on my screen saying airspeed low, but the autothrottle does not increase thrust.

I have programmed the FMC with everyting, route, cost index, cruise, fuel, weight, waypoints, departure, arrival.

But the autothrottle does not hold the speed that I set with the speed hold wheel.

I dont use FS2crew, I have it disabled in the FMC and in the fsx dll.xml file. I dont use FSUIPC.

• Deputy Sheriffs

You have used the "Full Editor" for uploading the file here, right?

You can switch to the "basic uploader". Maybe that fixes the problem.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Wow, a JPG file of 7,5MB... You need to shrink it.

I don't know for sure how it is here, but the default file quota of the forum software if 3 MB as far as I know.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Don't know what the problem might be then.

What if you upload it somewhere else and put the link in here?

You're welcome, could you also just PM me your order number, so that I can check if something may be wrong with your files?

Hi,

Here are the screenshots, at first the flight goes quite well, but then the speeds starts to drop very slowly till it reaches stalling point.

(it might take a couple of seconds for the pictures to sharpen) You can see that in the second picture the airspeed low warning comes on.

In the third picture you can see "autopilot" warning coming on.

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=FAF3CD703B80959B!133&authkey=!AFi91ohh__uOEGg&v=3&ithint=photo%2cBMP

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=FAF3CD703B80959B!131&authkey=!AK85yNlIwSqXna4&v=3&ithint=photo%2cBMP

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=FAF3CD703B80959B!132&authkey=!AFR7cm0CveAUlwY&v=3&ithint=photo%2cBMP

I bought the pmdg from a site called aviationmegastore.com

Could you still PM me a link to your invoice? I just need to know the details to be able to check it. In the end all boxes send out are manufactured by us. ;)

• Emi locked this topic

Since we never got what we asked for I'm sorry we can't really help. We can only help if you do what we ask you to do, sorry.

Archived