A few issues

Hi guys I didn't want to make three separate posts so I don't sound like a serial whinger :P so I thought I'd try to put them all into one place.

Why do the IAE variants pitch so low to accelerate? The CFMs are really smooth and pitch down to about 8° and and climb + accelerate smoothly up to 250 and as well as when passing FL100. The IAEs nearly stop climbing completley and fly nearly level to accelerate? Is this a bug or feature?

Is there any way to to kill those 30degree banks at high altitude? Even to turn and few degrees left or right the aircraft banks soemtimes up to 30 degrees

And finally my CFM 319 doesnt seem to want to go down at idle anymore. Instead of going down on the profile in idle and staying within the magenta window and adjusting accordingly, it constantly tries to maintain the descent speed. If it drops even 1kt below the magenta triangle the athr commands thrust immediatley and holds it, so basically ingnores the DESC window. Only have this problem with the CFM 319

Any help or feedback would be greatly appreciated :)

I'm fully up-to-date version 1.30E

Archived