Version 1.21 experience

Hi,

Maybe this problem is not related to 1.21, but I've noticed that now I cannot import schedule when logged in to VA (Malev Hungarian Airlines to be exact).

Anyone having the same issue?

Thanks,

Daniel

Hi,

Maybe this problem is not related to 1.21, but I've noticed that now I cannot import schedule when logged in to VA (Malev Hungarian Airlines to be exact).

Anyone having the same issue?

Thanks,

Daniel

Are there existing schedule entries Daniel, if so how many as the beta is limited to one thousand.

There are no visible schedule entries. How can I check if there are any in the system?

Also there are no error messages just nothing happens after I insert the file.

The files properly prepared as when offline, I am able to import even 10000+ flights into the schedule.

Daniel

Just tried here Daniel with the same result, as the VA schedule is beta maybe it's offline, submit a ticket with FlightsimSoft.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all,

I am also having this exact same issue. Could you all follow up here with the outcome? It probably doesn't make sense for me to enter a support ticket for the same issue.

Thanks,

Keith Lovell

VUAL

• 3 weeks later...

Archived