Strange control problem at altitude and speed, straight and level

JeTi

First off, great plane. Congrats on release :-)

This is clearly a plane that needs some study and getting used to. Great.

I have a strange problem, though, that I hope someone can solve for me, because I have no idea what is going on.

I have done some casual testflights, and after launch, climbing to some altitude (say, 10.000ft) and gaining speed, straight and level, I get some weird issues. It starts with what I will describe as a zoom-unzoom effect in the virtual cockpit, like the head movement when accelerating/decelerating - but in succession and during constant speed. After a little while with this, my "look up" key seems to be automatically triggered until the virtual cockpit view is looking straight upwards. I have my view buttons mapped to my POV-hat on the joystick, though, so that really puzzles me.

I usually try to reduce speed, and normally loose control of the aircraft in the process, but regain it at lower altitude and lower speeds. I have no idea what the problem is, but my current suspicion is that perhaps it is related to the autopilot or trimming?

Any ideas?

Archived