[Flightbeam] A new (awesome) Frankfurt is getting closer to us

PlusHundred

Great news for the flight sim community. Flightbeam will set course to Europe. Mir will take on the Frankfurt airport! Finally a great scenery for Frankfurt, maybe he will do some European airports.

For the poll which airport is developed next check this link http://flightbeam.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1826

All in all a great decision with a huge potential market, I mean his sceneries are just top notch, as well as his support! Really looking forward.

But isn't German Airports Team already working on a new Frankfurt? Would be a shame to do it twice, specially since both Flightbeam and German Airports Team publish through Aerosoft.

PS KMSP is currently leading the poll.

But isn't German Airports Team already working on a new Frankfurt? Would be a shame to do it twice, specially since both Flightbeam and German Airports Team publish through Aerosoft.

PS KMSP is currently leading the poll.

There are 2 men working on Frankfurt. It will take forever to finish this project.

I am very happy flightbeam is doing the job finally. A 100% purchase.

MSP would of course be my vote (as it's my virtual and real home base), but I'm honestly happy with my BluePrint Simulations v2 scenery. I have a freeware EDDF that is pretty good, but I won't mind an update showing more terain.

Archived