London Heathrow 2008 FS9 ILS Missing

MikeS369

I've searched all day for a solution but came up empty. My problem is that all ILS approaches are missing in LHR2008. If I check the map in fs9, I see the green apporach triangle but when I click on the airport to get the ILS frequencies none appear. I also use Flight Sim Commander 9 and the approach triangle do not appear and neither do the frenquencies. I compiled the database after intalling LHR 2008.

I have deleted LHR2008 from my scenery in fs9, then uninstalled LHR2008 and restarted my comp. I then opend fs9, went to EGLL, opened the map (f9) and checked the airport and both the approach triangles and frequencies were viewable. I also checked in FSC9 and everything was fine.

I have checked mulitple times for duplicate afcads and all there were are the stock file and the LHR2008 afcad when it was installed.

I then reinstalled LHR2008, recompiled the FSC9 database and checked the airport. Once again the approach triangles were viewable on the map but the frequencies were gone. In FSC9 the approach triangles and frequencies were gone.

I checked once again for multiple afcads and all that showed were the stock EGLL which is in an AP947130.BGL file and the LHR2008 EGLL afcad.

I opened both afcad files in the AFCAD program and all ILS approaches are there. I checked the scenery.cfg and LHR2008 is listed. I've tried everything I can think of with no luck. I have version 1.10 installed. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike

Archived