Can anyone recommend a good aircraft?

F-16

Hey there,

Could anyone please recommend me a decent freeware aircraft?

I want the model to be either a Boeing 757, 767 or 777.

I downloaded a Freight B757 but it had no internal views whatsoever so I deleted it.

So freeware B757, 767 or 777.

Thanks! :)

When you mean internal views, does a cockpit count? Project Opensky did all three aircraft that you have listed, if my memory serves me well.

I know you are searching for freeware, but you should give the qualitywings 757 a try.... (available in the Aerosoft Boxshop) you get a lot of different aircraft for around 50€ and it is perfect for getting into deeper systemsimulation as it is not too difficult.

If you really only want to have freeware, then you should take a look for the project opensky aircraft, they are at the same level as the default aircraft systemwhise, but they look way better.

I recommend the Qualitywings 757. It is reeally worth the money, they offer good support and it is perfect for a saturday evening online/offline flight from Frankfurt to Mallorca or something like that ;)

I beleave Just Flight just released a freeware 757 which isn't to bad in therms of quality. They say it is up to the standards of their (payware) F-Light series. You may want to look in it.