Wanted: iPhone developer

• Aerosoft

I am looking for somebody who could do a few very simple iPhone apps. Basically nothing more then showing a checklist with a next button. Perhaps when you tap on the line a green check mark on it. If there is somebody out there that likes to give this a shot, talk to me on support@aerosoft.com.

• 3 weeks later...

I am looking for somebody who could do a few very simple iPhone apps. Basically nothing more then showing a checklist with a next button. Perhaps when you tap on the line a green check mark on it. If there is somebody out there that likes to give this a shot, talk to me on support@aerosoft.com.

as in a checklist to use for simulation, or support services?

i don't have much experience but i could possibly give it a try. i have the sdk and a developer account with apple

• Aerosoft

as in a checklist to use for simulation, or support services?

i don't have much experience but i could possibly give it a try. i have the sdk and a developer account with apple

Could you contact me on support@aerosoft.com?

Could you contact me on support@aerosoft.com?

I am still studying the development process, so I probably am not ready to make an official application for aerosoft, however once I get the hang of the development software I would be happy to take ideas. in the meantime, I don't want to disapoint you into thinking I am a professional, and make you an amazing app. what i meant is that I am willing to take your idea, and see where i get in my free time. you can contact me at this separate email: 7liam7@gmail.com

thanks, sorry for the confusion :blink: