Welcome dear guest,

We like to ask you to log-in or to create an account if you don't have an account. Being a member of this forum allows you to post messages and gives you access to the free downloads. It is by far the fastest way to get any support for the many products we sell. Creating an account is fast and easy, certainly if you already have a Twitter or Facebook account. Do note we take your privacy very serious and will never allow any other company to access your information.

Wir bitten Sie, sich mit Ihren Log-in Daten im Forum anzumelden oder sich einen neuen Account anzulegen falls Sie noch über keinen verfügen. Als Mitglied des Forums können Sie Ihre Mitteilungen an andere Mitglieder oder an uns posten und Sie erhalten Zugriff auf kostenlose Downloads. Außerdem ist die Nutzung unseres Forums bei weitem der schnellste Weg um Support für die vielen Produkte zu bekommen, die wir verkaufen. Einen Account zu erstellen geht einfach und schnell, vor allem wenn Sie bereits bei Twitter oder Facebook registriert sind. Sie können sicher sein, dass wir die Privatsphäre unserer Mitglieder schätzen und schützen. Es wird keiner weiteren Firma gestattet Einsicht in Ihre Daten zu nehmen.]

Nos gustaría pedirle que accediese a su cuenta, si la tiene, o que cree una cuenta, si es que no la tiene. Pertenecer a este foro le permite colocar mensajes y le da acceso a las descargas gratuitas. Es con mucho la forma mas rápida de obtener cualquier tipo de soporte para la multitud de productos que comercializamos. Crear una cuenta es rápido y fácil, y  lo es mas si tiene una cuenta en Twitter o en Facebook. Considere además que nos tomamos su privacidad muy en serio y que nunca permitiremos a ninguna otra compañía que tenga acceso a su información.

Gostaríamos solicitar que acesse a sua conta, se você já tem uma ou que crie una nova. Pertencer a este foro permite que você possa postar e permite usar as nossas descargas gratuitas. É a forma mais rápida de ter suporte nos muitos produtos que vendemos- Criar uma conta é rápido e fácil, mais ainda se você tem conta no Twitter ou no Facebook. Acrescentar que nos levamos muito a serio a sua privacidade, e que jamais vamos permitir o acesso aos seus dados a outras companhias.

Nous vous demandons de vous identifier ou créer un compte si vous n'avez pas encore de compte. Etre membre de ce forum vous permet de poster des messages et vous donne accès à des téléchargements gratuits. C'est le moyen le plus rapide pour obtenir un support pour les nombreux produits que nous vendons. Créer un compte est rapide et facile, surtout si vous avez déjà un compte Twitter ou Facebook. Ne noter que nous prenons votre vie privée très au sérieux et ne permettrons jamais à une autre société pour accéder à vos informations.
Guest Message by DevFuse
Photo

Serial Key and saving and profile problems...

• Locked Topic This topic is closed
9 replies to this topic

#1 davida50000

davida50000

Private

• _Members
  • 1 Posts:

Posted 18 February 2010 - 21:34

I sent a Email to support@aerosoft.com 48 hours ago and i still haven't received a reply! The phone support sucks mainly becuase there is nobody ever available to answer the phones, i have tried calling the Europe, America and Germany number and nobody answers.

Basically my problem is that every time i click to launch the game it tells me that i haven't enter my email address and serial key to play, i do this and it tells me that the details have been stored and that i will not have to do it again.

However, each time i go to launch the game it asks again for the serial and email address! I have now used it too many times and it now says that the key has been used too many times and that i should contact support at Aerogames (which i cannot actually manage to talk to!)

As well as this, each time i enter the game i have to create a new profile and re-enter my custom controls and start a new campaign as the game does not seem to remember any of it at all!

Please help me, i am beginning to get frustrated.

Thanks.

David.

#2 Shaun Fletcher

Shaun Fletcher

Aerosoft Forum Administrator

• _Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,972 Posts:

Posted 19 February 2010 - 11:41

Hello David,

I did pass on your mail and hopefully they will reactivate your product.
As for the issue you need to right click on the start icon for CBS and then select Properties, then select the Compatibility Tab.
At the bottom checkmark the "Run this program as an Administrator".

On behalf of Aerosoft and with kind regards, Shaun Fletcher
Aerosoft_LOGO.gif

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
Please note that support is not done via Private Messages.
If you prefer support via email, http://aerosoft.zend...us_requests/new

#3 Jampak

Jampak

Private

• _Members
  • 1 Posts:

Posted 25 February 2010 - 07:32

Hello Sir Shaun,

I purchase a City Bus Simulator 2010 here in Philippines, i already dowload and install it in my PC,now the problem is when i click to start playing, it always says that i need the Serial key and Last Name. Now may Queztion is, How Can I get that Serial Key? What website do i go to get registered and have that serial key? Please im looking forward to your immediate reply sir, this is my email add. "bcja_travel@yahoo.com".... I cant wait to play the City Bus Simulator, please help me as u help other customer.Thanks,

#4 Shaun Fletcher

Shaun Fletcher

• _Members
  • 18,972 Posts:

Posted 25 February 2010 - 15:50

Hello Jampak,

The serial key is the one you were issued with when you purchased it, please try right clicking on the game start icon and select, "Run as Administrator", does it then ask for it again.

Aerosoft_LOGO.gif

#5 Ahmed

Ahmed

Private

• _Members
  • 1 Posts:

Posted 02 May 2010 - 18:00

i cant get the serial key and i have wasted 24.99 british pounds on city bus simulator new york 2010
please can anyone give me their serial key i begg youplease please please for this game

#6 Shaun Fletcher

Shaun Fletcher

• _Members
  • 18,972 Posts:

Posted 04 May 2010 - 14:13

Hello Ahmed,

Please dont ask others for there serial keys.
If your having a problem with the installation or any other issue regarding this then write to support@aerosoft.com as they will help you out.

Aerosoft_LOGO.gif

#7 Rigdonmg

Rigdonmg

Private

• _Members
  • 1 Posts:

Posted 04 May 2010 - 20:50

Could someone help me? I sent an e-mail to the support people a couple days ago and I still haven't go anything back. I'm having the same problem except it's with "World of Subways Vol 1: New York Underground "The Path"". I bought it, downloaded it and went through the whole process. It said the serial key was valid and stored, but each time I went to play it asked me to enter the serial key again, so I kept entering it and it kept saying it was valid and stored. Now it says I have to many registrations with the serial number and I am unable to play. Could someone help please?

#8 Pete94

Pete94

Private

• _Members
  • 2 Posts:

Posted 30 December 2011 - 13:51

Hello David,

As for the issue you need to right click on the start icon for CBS and then select Properties, then select the Compatibility Tab.

#9 Pete94

Pete94

Private

• _Members
  • 2 Posts:

Posted 30 December 2011 - 14:40

Hello David,

Hello Sir shaun have the same problem with the serial key, ecuase my little brother bough the game and we installed on 2 computers, and it kept on asking us for the key, and we insert it. WOuld be great if you can help us a soon as possible, becuase it was a christmas present,
Thank you
Peter

#10 Shaun Fletcher

Shaun Fletcher

• _Members
  • 18,972 Posts:

Posted 04 January 2012 - 17:52

Hello Peter,

You need to write to support@aerosoft.com with your key and ask them to reset it for you.
Do not write your key here.

Aerosoft_LOGO.gif

0 User(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users