As you said before there will be a delay before distribution to the stores will I have to wait?  I bought my previous products from the FlightSimStore.

Just to clarify, I own the current A320/321 product. Does this mean I only get a discount on the A320/321 professional, or will I get it for all products?

Only on the A320/A321. But there will be a cross update as well. So in the end you will get discounts on both.

Just a quick word on the prices. We simply had to raise them a bit because the investments are so serious. Even though the whole project covers three products it is still incredibly expensive, Including license here and there we are talking many hundreds of thousands of Euro's. Many. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Thanks Mathijs. Even at those prices it sounds like a bargain.

35 minutes ago, nealmac said:

Thanks Mathijs. Even at those prices it sounds like a bargain.

Looking at previous updates we see that the AVERAGE price paid is exactly between the update and the full price.

Very fair prices :) Looking forward like hell :) 

Just to clarify it - I bought both packages (A318+319 and A320+321).

As you say, I suppose bundle will be available bit later.

Will I have to wait for bundle or I can buy it "somehow" product by product for alltogether 33.57?

The prices looks fair , but it is possible if i actually have the A320/21 version , to take the bundle version with reduced cost ?

43 minutes ago, Wow SoDoge said:

The prices looks fair , but it is possible if i actually have the A320/21 version , to take the bundle version with reduced cost ?

You can do a cross update, but you can not do a bundle update as you don't own the bundle.

10 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

If you own the current product (or want a cross update from the new A318/A319 Professional or A320/A321 Professional)

hi guys..

just to ensure that I understand what you are saying... as far as the bundle is concerned..

I wish to have both packages, 318-321... Boss had said :

Note we will make the A320/A321 available for people buying before the bundle is completely available

So I am wishing to find out.. After buying the first package and I want to get the second package 320/21, will there be a discount appended to it, that way I would have spent the 67.18?

Thank you in advance

Regards,

P'Rez

If you own the current product (or want a cross update from the new A318/A319 Professional or A320/A321 Professional)

• Aerosoft A318/A319 Professional 25.17 Euro
  • Aerosoft A320/A321 Professional 25.17 Euro
  • Bundle 33.57 Euro

:rolleyes:

So simply buy the bundle from the beginning and you will get the A32x now and get the A31x as soon as it is available. ;)

16 minutes ago, Caribbean_Redz said:

as far as the bundle is concerned.

It really is easy: 

- if you don't have any of the previous Airbuses, and want all of them you can buy the bundle (and save money)

- if you have one of the two previous packages you can buy both update packages (cross update) (and save money)

- if you have the bundle of the previous Airbuses you can buy the bundle update (and save money)

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Tom A320 said:

if you don't have any of the previous Airbuses, and want all of them you can buy the bundle (and save money)

Great... makes sense.. but I just want to be clear that I do not need to "wait" till the two packages are avail Tom..

lol - I am sure someone else has the same question so I just asking for clarification...

I can order the bundle, then just wait for the second part to be released then? 

P'Rez

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

buy the bundle before the A320/A321 is available, the A320/A321 will show up as download in your shop account automatically once it is getting released.

Sounds like a plan to me Tom!!!

Wait.  35.57 for the Bundle Update for current owners of the A318/319 and A320/A321? Hummm, I'm afraid this price too low, considering this will be practically a new product. Of course, I'm not complaining but, it really is a bargain.  Thank you, very much!

Sign me up for the bundle! Getting a bit tired of the performance of that other bus.

Sensible pricing so that most can afford to fly it.  Unlike the pricing of some other products who seem to want to keep Flight Simulation for an elite,  If more followed with pricing like this to generate mass sales  we would all be better off and the base of active simmers will increase, we could all ha ve more products so developers would get more support.  Thanks Aerosoft for your products, your policies and your good communication.

I have bought the A318/319 and the A320/321 as separate addons. Is it possible to get a bundle upgrade or do I have to upgrade them individually? Might be my english but I did not fully understand this specific case based on previous information. 

Your question has been answered already:

23 hours ago, Tom A320 said:

- if you have the bundle of the previous Airbuses you can buy the bundle update (and save money)

The bundle update is only available for owners of the bundle package. Not the two single ones.

1 minute ago, Tom A320 said:

Your question has been answered already:

The bundle update is only available for owners of the bundle package. Not the two single ones.

Thank you for the clarification Tom! 

To put the price into perspective. Another company have just brought out a 787 for $70 - £52, and I will add its a great plane, I love it. Yet for an extra $35 - £25 (roughly) you can get 4 planes, I have no doubt will be of equal quality or better. Its an absolute bargain and a no brainer. They can't come quick enough for my wallet. :wub: