Will the A320 2018 edition allow you to fly the aircraft without engines?

harvey riches

One thing that I would like to see is that you could fly the aircraft without engines. I would not be asking for full on simulated failures but atleast make it so that if you for instance run out of fuel; you could then fly the aircraft to a safe area instead of the controls nopt working at all. Im just asking for the controls being able to work. Even if this is nt put in at all I will still get the product but I just wantedto put that out there, even if its in the future that you decide to take a step into failures.

thank you for reading and thank you aerosoft for making such wonderful aircraft and sceneries,

harvey

Dear Harvey,

we do not plan to include any kind of emergency simulation.

Solving your present problem is possible in the current Airbusses however.

Since there is no RAT modelled you need another source of hydraulic power.
Just turn on the electric hydraulic pump and you'll have controls again. Not 100% as in the real deal, but I believe this is fairly what you were asking for.

On 9/15/2017 at 11:31 PM, Emanuel Hagen said:

Dear Harvey,

we do not plan to include any kind of emergency simulation.

Solving your present problem is possible in the current Airbusses however.

Since there is no RAT modelled you need another source of hydraulic power.
Just turn on the electric hydraulic pump and you'll have controls again. Not 100% as in the real deal, but I believe this is fairly what you were asking for.

Thanks a lot for the answer, this topic can close and thanks for letting me know.

Archived