Can I use one download on more than one computer?

Hello.

I want to buy this AES addon, but I have some questions.

1. Have play FSX on two computers. If i buy it, can I use the download on both computers, or just one?

2. Is this the one I should buy to get this addon, or is it just credits? http://www.aerosoft.com/en/fsxp3d/flight-simulator-2004/tools-missions/178/aes-creditpack

3. If the link over is the one I should buy, how many credits do I get when I buy it?

Thanks so much for all the help

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 hour ago, SHgamerXD said:

1. Have play FSX on two computers. If i buy it, can I use the download on both computers, or just one?

If this iy our OWN computer and you are the only user, Yes

2. Is this the one I should buy to get this addon, or is it just credits? http://www.aerosoft.com/en/fsxp3d/flight-simulator-2004/tools-missions/178/aes-creditpack

The software itself is free, you can test it with many airports where you do not need any credits. You only buy the credits.

3. If the link over is the one I should buy, how many credits do I get when I buy it?

You'll get 10 credits. Sorry, but this is missing on the productpage, will be changed.

1 minute ago, mopperle said:

If this iy our OWN computer and you are the only user, Yes

The software itself is free, you can test it with many airports where you do not need any credits. You only buy the credits.

You'll get 10 credits. Sorry, but this is missing on the productpage, will be changed.

Thanks. So I must download the base pack first, and then buy  credits. But can I use the 10 credits on both of my computers? So I have 10 credits on both computers, but just buy it once?

• Developer

Yes, try the product first in demomode or in EDDN default, that is free and don't need credits, as many other addons, not all needs credits (0).

The SN you get when you buy the product, you can enter at all your PC you use yourself, the licence is given to you, not to the PC.

1 minute ago, OPabst said:

Yes, try the product first in demomode or in EDDN default, that is free and don't need credits, as many other addons, not all needs credits (0).

The SN you get when you buy the product, you can enter at all your PC you use yourself, the licence is given to you, not to the PC.

Yes I understand, but can I use the same licence on both of my computers?

• Deputy Sheriffs
5 minutes ago, SHgamerXD said:

Yes I understand, but can I use the same licence on both of my computers?

7 minutes ago, OPabst said:

The SN you get when you buy the product, you can enter at all your PC you use yourself, ...

• Developer

Da dieser Thread beantwortet wurde haben wir ihn geschlossen. Wenn Sie weitere Fragen haben können Sie jederzeit einen Neuen öffnen.

Archived