Pitch Trim> Fuel Planner vs. Trim Wheel

vysous

Hello,

I am partly asking the question to find out whether I understand everything correctly.

I observed the problem with A319.

I use the advanced version of Airbus Fuel Planner to calculate the numbers (ZFW, Fuel, etc.), and in particular the CG and TOF Pitch Trim.

And this last thing baffles me - Fuel Planner gives me CG  (lets say 26) and Pitch Trim (lets say 0.4UP). 

On the other hand, I always thought that the CG vs. Pitch Trim should correspond to each other as marked next to the trim wheel (see picture bellow).
But this (as you can see) is very different from the values given by the Fuel Planner - for example to CG 26 there is cca 1.2UP Pitch Trim.

My question is - do I understand the logic of Airbus Trim wheel markings correctly? Are there other factors affecting the relation CG ~ Pitch Trim which are taken correctly into account by Fuel Planner?

Thanks, with kind regards, Klaudius Vysous

Please login to display this image.

Archived