Controllers - Keep enabling

mark767

I have Controllers turned off in Master and all of my profiles as well as in my P3d setup.  This is on the new version of Prepar3 v3.4 (3.4.18.19475).

The problem is that when I start P3D the Controllers are enabled.  Sometimes it works ok but other times not, seems to be random.  I wonder if I should go into the various CFG's and copies to change the Controller flag?  Any suggestions ?

• Developer
vor 7 Stunden , mark767 sagte:

[...] Sometimes it works ok but other times not, seems to be random.  I wonder if I should go into the various CFG's and copies to change the Controller flag?  Any suggestions ?

No need to do that. The settings of the Master SimConfigSet are CarbonCopied to each other ConfigSet if you don't have selected another setting within the other ConfigSets.

Please go to all other ConfigSets and ensure that Controlers Enable is unchecked (Checkbox).

Archived