PFPX routing problem after updating to ver1.23

Hi,can you please help me, I'm having issues with PFPX routing problem after updating to the latest version 1.23.It keeps giving me weird routing which is not compatible I have the latest AIRAC 1602 from Navigraph.I have asked my friend to route the same route for me with his PFPX and his one seems to be working perfect fine. 
Ever since I bought PFPX I had never had any issues I don't know what could be wrong can you please assist, thank you.

regards 
Lloyd

Hi Tom thanks for the response yes sure I can provide details below:

My route planning from EGSS-EIDW are the first two images

Please login to display this image.

These are my friends routing same route EGSS-EIDW

I hope it's clear if not I can repost the images.

Regards

Lloyd 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi Lloyd,

are you both on the same navigation data provider and cycle? Also, are you both using the same weather source for PFPX?

Hi Tom,

Yes, we both have (ASN) Active sky next and same AIRAC data NG1602. Another scenario was when I created a route 3 days ago from EGPH-EGSS, filed a flight plan on vatsim the ATC controller told me that my flight plan routing was not compatible.This was my initial planning from PFPX:

Below is what ATC allocated me after they told me traffic via TLA is not compatible:

RYR390E EGPH-EGSS (16 Feb 2016) #1.pdf

I have also attached my pdf my flight plan after I changed according to ATC.

regards

Lloyd

Lloyd,

I would suggest downloading and installing the routes complying with the UK Standard Route Document available from the forum downloads section. You then select an appropriate route from the drop down menu.

Another alternative is to use the advanced finder and disable the RAD.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived