About This File
Recommend use with AIRAC 1806 or 1807 for best results.
- Update: AltCap, RAD and Directs
- Update: removed Free Route Airspace Bulgaria till October AIRAC
Update: adjustments in RAD and Directs to ensure correct routing - e.g.:
- Cologne/Bonn EDDK arrivals via Brussels UIR
- across Italy or to/from italian airports (LIB* , LIC* , LIE* , LIP*)
- Switzerland LS** arrivals via Spain/Portugal UIR
- Paris CDG LFPG departures via Switzerland UIR
Side note: adjustments in RAD and Directs for airports LIM* and LIR* might be included in next update 1808 in July.
Known issues: Routes to/from italian airports sometimes use airways instead of directs, regardless of rules in RAD.dat. This is due to guidlines of italian Air Navigation Service Provider ENAV for entry points to or exit points from free route airspace.
Those routes are not invalid per se. In most cases you can just replace the airway between mentioned points with DCT in order to pass validation.