A318/319/320/321 second soundlayer lags

Homer320

Hi all,

I've been using this awesome plane for almost one year now without experiencing any major problems. But recently I upgraded my monitor to a 4k display. FSX itself works like a charm in 4k, different add on planes (PMDG 737,747 and 777, MJC Dash 8) do aswell. But the A320 series is causing some problems: It's not lagging itself, it appears like one of the different soundlayers does. Primary engine and landing gear sounds are not laggy, but secondary sounds like the airconditioning, ATC conversations and crew announcements are stuttering constantly making it almost unplayable. When using the A320 series there always appears a stuttering loading symbol next to my mouse cursor that should be somehow related to these sound lags. Has anyone else experienced something like that? What could have caused this? I already tried re-installing FSX and all addons.

My system:

i7 4790k @4,4ghz

16 gb 2133mhz ram

Gtx Titan X

Thanks for any help :)

Archived