Unable to Start Coast Guard in FSX

Cbear429

I have searched the board for help in starting the Coast Guard game because I am unable to start this game. I have uninstalled FSX and CG and reinstalled both and downloaded the updates and required files. Still cannot run CG game. I even run FSX and there is no CG ship to switch too. I loaded "Ship Yard" and get "unable to connect to Flight Sumulator". Any help is greatly appreciated. Bought FSX as a prerequisite to Coast Guard-To Searve and Protect. Can't believe how far FSX has come from FS98. WOW.

Thanks,

Cecil (Cbear429)

Hello Cecil,

How did you install the files into FSX, at the moment they have to be manually installed from FS2004. Check your FSX folder and find the location of the Aerosoft_HH-60 and let me know the exact path to it..

Mine is D:Program FilesMicrosoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsRotorcraftAerosoft_HH-60 for example.

Hi;

I installed them after a download into FSX.

The location is:

C:Program FilesMicrosoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XAerosoftSH-60.

Where do I go from here?

Thanks,

Cecil

Hi Robdob,

Files placed in 'simobjects" folder still no "ship" to select when I go to change aircraft. Also 'ship yard states 'ship placed succesfully' with positions showing all '0'.