My Traffic X - Sound Patch error/lock-up on installation

brumey

Hello:

I installed My Traffic V5.a last night for the first time. Following the instructions, I let it unzip the many files which seemed to be going along just fine. Then it asked about the Sound Patch. I did not quite understand the recommencation in the manual so I let it install. It identified the US English language version and then the dos box stalled. I waited 10 minutes and nothing. Task manager displayed the application as non responsive. I kille the tasks and moved on.

Questions:

1) What is the sound patch for and do I need it?

2) With what seems a failed installation, does that mean I don't have full functionallity of My Traffic or worst, impcted FSX?

3) How can I fix the problem.

Many thanks from a complete newbie.

Kevin

Hello Kevin,

Maybe you could take a look at the MyTraffic forum here to see if theres anything there that might relate to your issues.

There is a hive of information on this forum to check out so is very good for reference.

Only one drawback with the forum is Aerosoft MyTraffic customers cannot officially post there as they are required to use support@aerosoft.de for any support with this softwhere, but as I say, nothing to stop you getting valuable information.

Thanks for the suggestion. I did take a quick look here and even send them an email. The response was Aerosoft must take care of you and not us! Oh well....

They did recognize that it was an Aerosoft installer problem and known as they fixed it.

I have emailed Aerosoft.

Have a great day,

Kevin