exchange online dl of cheyenne for boxed version

Yoram777

Hi,

I purchased the Piper Cheyenne via download link on nov. 30. I later found out the boxed version comes with a printed manual. I contacted customer service a few weeks ago regarding an exchange for the boxed version(TicketNr.: 5v5a4G8J4L9z7I) but have not recieved a reply yet. Please let me know when it can be shipped and the shipping charge. You can deactivate the online purchase after I recieve the boxed version.

Thank you,

Yoram Bzalel

Hi Mr. Mugge,

I'm replying to your answer in the note I posted in the Aerosoft product support forum. I purchased the online version of the Piper Cheyenne with U.S. dollars and would like to exchange for the boxed version. You indicated there's an extra 5 euro fee. That is about a $6.00 US which I assume is for shipping. Please let me know where to make the payment using paypal or US credit card. Thank you very much.. Yoram Bzalel

Date Ordered: Thursday 30 November, 2006

Serial number(s): I have emailed u this note w serial nbr. also

------------------------------------------------------

Products

------------------------------------------------------

1 x Piper Cheyenne (FS02212) = US$39.65

P.S. I JUST TRYING TO EMAIL YOU THE ABOVE NOTE TO THE EMAIL YOU GAVE ME BUT I GOT AN "ACESS DENIED" MESSAGE AND THE E-MAIL I ASSUME DIDNT GO THRU. PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHERE ELSE TO E-MAIL.

• Root Admin

Hi,

our office needs a small order to handle this..so please send an email to info@aerosoft.com and don't forget the creditcard number.

You could use our fax access too (0049+2955+7603+33)

Andreas

Hi Andreas,

I was wondering if you recieved my email with the order info and my credit card nbr. for boxed version of Piper Cheyenne. The email was sent to info@aerosoft-shop.com.

Thank you,

Yoram Bzalel

Hi Andreas or Shaun,

I recieved the Piper Cheyenne on cd today..it was packed in a jiffy bag and I'm glad it wasn't damaged because the mailman usually shoves all my mail in a small box in my building and i've had cds that have been broken when I took them out of my box. Anyway..when I requested the cd version of the cheyenne I was assuming that i'd get the actual boxed version w the printed manual. That's the main reason I wanted the boxed version..so i'd get the manual. I paid full price and expected to get a complete package..not just the cd by itself. Please ship me the printed manual. Let me know when you do.

Thank you,

Yoram Bzalel