Forum Maintenance Period (02/05 - 03/05) ×

Hd Mesh V3 - Annoying artifacts

I recently download and installed hd mesh v3 for Uk and Europe and the new version to me does look better except for some annoying video artifacts appearing on roads and rivers, also buildings viewed from a height are not stationary but jiggle around a little. Not every road or river is affected though on terrain. According to what i've read V3 can be taxing on the system but what I have is nearly new. AMD8350, ASUS R9 290, ASUS SABERTOOTH M/B AND 16GB RAM. FSX runs smoothly and flawlessly, this problem did not occur when I was running HD MESH V2. I have included a screen shot to show some of what is happening. I contacted Andras Fabian for help on the matter and he believed it could be a driver issue, which usually are always kept up to date.

If anyone else has experienced the same issues I would be pleased to hear from them.

Video driver issue, problem now solved.

post-117007-0-68326900-1436303407_thumb.

Archived