Any news on F-16 , and seahwk, A-10 yet!!!

Nater

Hello,

It has been very quiet lately. Just wondering how things are going w/ the upgrades for the seahwk and A-10 for FSX. I hope they are coming soon...would love to see!!!!! Any new screenshots of F-16 yet? Well anyways, thanks all.......

Nater

• Aerosoft
Hello,

It has been very quiet lately. Just wondering how things are going w/ the upgrades for the seahwk and A-10 for FSX. I hope they are coming soon...would love to see!!!!! Any new screenshots of F-16 yet? Well anyways, thanks all.......

Nater

all a bit slow as we are still waiting for some SDK's. but attached a shot of some work in progress. Note the structure of the belly tank, it is bumpmapped to look like cast iron for some of the dumb bombs. We used te belly tank as an experiment only.

WOW!!! FSX seems to really bring out the best in everything. NOt saying thats there wrk..but what i mean is , the structure ( how its built) seems to allow for some very high detail..very nice.I see why the time is needed.Great wrk......im droooooooooooooooooooling. Now i really cant wait to see that f-16...hear it roar...................

regards( great job)!!

Nathan

Re: Coating on the bombs (MK.80-series). The texture on these weapons should be pretty smooth on regular air force issue. The USN uses a special fire preventing coating on these weapons and that makes up for the coarse finish on these munitions. Navy weapons are also painted with double yellow stripes.

That thank seems a bit overdone if you are indeed simulating this coating.

Best