Ezdok External Camera

All,

I have already looked over the internet and there are a few threads regarding my issue. There are so many answers which I don't really understand so if anybody can give me some information that would be much appreciated.

The issue I am having is with Ezdok. I have the A318/19/20 and 21 installed. The virtual cockpit cameras on Ezdok work fine with no issues whatsoever. The issues starts when I switch to the external camera i.e. wing view. The actual plane isn't there apart from the white shell of the cockpit. The gear, fuselage, tail, wings etc are not displaying so all I have is a cockpit kind of floating in mid air. I am running the latest version of the airbus fleet.

If anybody could help that would be most appreciated.

Thank you.

Chaz hit it right on. That should do it. If not, check which version of EZDok you are using. If it's 1.17 or earlier, look in the <sim root>\Simobjects\<Airbus<pickone>\aircraft.cfg file for [CameraDefinition.201]. If it doesn't exist, you won't get the external camera views right. If it's missing, you can paste this entry into each aircraft.cfg file:

[CameraDefinition.201]
Title=EZdok Aircraft Universal camera
Guid={D8D67955-2E9B-4e75-9D8B-8EFFBBFAC65B}
Description=Universal camera for EZdok cam utility
Origin=Center
SnapPbhAdjust=Swivel
SnapPbhReturn=FALSE
PanPbhAdjust=Swivel
PanPbhReturn=FALSE
Track=None
ShowAxis=FALSE
AllowZoom=TRUE
InitialZoom=0.40
ShowWeather=Yes
InitialXyz=0,0,0
InitialPbh=10, 0, 0
XyzAdjust=TRUE
Category=Aircraft
MomentumEffect=FALSE
ClipMode=Minimum
HotKeySelect=4

If the entry is there and you turned off the Airbus view system, as per Chaz, I'd go to the EZDok forum and ask. The author is back on the job and will help you:

http://www.simforums.com/forums/ezdok-software_forum39.html

Hope it works out.

Archived