Cheynne what a plane

seahawk09

Hey all,

Just wanted to voice my feeling's about the Cheyenne this is a must have after a considerable figureing out the radios and controls all I can say is this plane rocks and landing her is even better it just floats out of the sky and touches down with minimal handling. all of those who are having trouble with the Cheynne take your time to get to know it and practice,practice. and practice that only way you will understand this wonderful plane and read the manual that's a huge step in understanding this wonderful bird. My hope is that it will be fsx compatiable when fsX comes out. happy flying all

Richard :D:D

Richard, I couldn't agree more! What amazes me the most, as a 3D modeler, is the amount of detail and the great performance I get. The texture mapping is superb and I have yet to find anything visually that takes away from the immersion factor. Look forward to many hours in FSX with her. Kudos to Digital Aviation!

No doubt about it.

What I like most is the 2d and virtual cockpits.

Especially at night.

Awesome plane, but the great texture mapping comes with a price.

The paintkit isn't easy to handle (at least for a novice like me) and I guess this is part of the reason why we don't see more repaints out there...