old orders in new downloadshop

APP

Hi,

some items at my account in the new downloadshop called me to contact the support.

1000008027 Scandinavia Scenery, Denmark

1000008054 Scandinavia Scenery, Norway

1000008112 Scandinavia Scenery, Sweden

1000008261 Scandinavian Airports, Denmark Part 2

1000008261 Scandinavian Airports, Sweden Part 2

1000022349 Toulouse 2005

At one order there is no comment from you, no key and no downloadlink.

1000016261 Scenery Germany 3 Discounted

Please help me.

kind regards

Achim

Hello Achim,

Can you check to see if the airports have'nt been included in a bundle such as the Scandinavian airports. As I am led to believe that singles were merged into the bundles on the transfer to the new shop.

Hello Shaun,

correct, the single airports are in a bundle (mea culpa). Only order "1000016261 Scenery Germany 3 Discounted" has a problem: no key and no downloadlink. I can't find any other order bundled with this order.

wkr

Achim

Hello Shaun,

in order 1000008261 are the keys for Scandinavian Airports 1+2, but there is no downloadlink for Scandinavian Airport 2.

wkr

Achim

Hello Andreas,

thank you for the answer. So i wait for the release of the new downloadfile.

But what's about "1000016261 Scenery Germany 3 Discounted". There is no key and no downloadfile. Is it a question of time, so i have to wait only, or is there something you have to investigate?

wkr

Achim

Hello Shaun,

i recieved your mail. The key works. Thank you and your colleagues very much for this excellent help and support.

Greetings

Achim